This website https://formatpainter.com: Effective Date January 2023
Improov Enterprises Pty Ltd ACN 640 803 881 trading as “Format Copier” (“we”, “us” or “our”) Format Copier’s website (https://formatpainter.com) and the related mobile website, along with our Chrome extension called “Format Copier” (which is in the Google Extension store) including any mobile applications or digital assets (social media, cookies etc.) from herby referred to collectively as “Website”, “Site” or “Service”.
The Company offers this website, including all information, tools, services and products available from this website to you, the user, conditions upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices provided. The T&C’s outlined below are to be applied to the use of this website as well as any material or services directly or indirectly associated with the “Format Painter” brand name. By engaging in use of the aforementioned material or Site you agree to be bound by these T&C’s. If you do not agree to be bound by these T&C’s, you may not engage in use of the services or offerings of the Company.
Jurisdiction and governing law
Through your use of this Site, you unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction and respective laws of the State of Queensland in Australia.
1. We reserve the right to alter and change the Terms occasionally. Any changes will take immediate effect upon publication of this Website. Your use of this Website following any such publication will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended. Accordingly, is it your responsibility to be aware of the Terms at all time and any such alterations that are made. Your continued use the of the Site constitutes your agreement to the Term and any variations that are made.
2. The content and Website as a whole are provided to you ‘as is’ and except to the extent required by law, provided without any warranties, whether express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, to the fullest extent permitted by the law. As such the information on this Website is for general information purposes only and does not constitute as advice.
3. Any use of this website mot specifically permitted under the Terms or authorised by the Company is strictly prohibited.
4. We do not warrant that the information in this Website is accurate, complete or current, or that the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, or that the Website or the server that makes the Website available are free of viruses or any other harmful components. Except to the extent required by law, we do not make any warranties regarding the use of materials in the Website in the terms of their accuracy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise, in each case to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
5. We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of the Website and anytime without notice and without incurring any liability. This Website may contain links to other Websites or information provided by third parties and we make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or suitability of the information that these links may provide. You use the information provided and links at your own risk. We do not recommend any products or services advertised on any linked Websites and make no representations or warranties as to the information appearing in relation to them. If you decide to access any third-party Website linked from our Website, you do so at your own risk.
All users including customers agree to the following:
· Report any illegal activity on the site to us;
· Never to conduct or participate in any illegal activity on or through this site;
· To not use any automated means to use or access the site which include the collection of content or data.
· To keep your log-in details secure and not to disclose your password or authentication token to any person and assume full and sole responsibility for any activity on your account.
· Receive emails or communications from Format Copier unless you have expressly unsubscribed from them.
· Any materials uploaded by you to the site is free from computer viruses or other harmful computer programs
· You will use Format Copier in a manner which does not negatively affect the site as determined by us in our sole discretion.
· Nothing in these T&C’s suggests, intends or will be constructed as constituting a relationship of agent and principal, employer and employee, joint venture or partnership between the parties to this agreement.
· No provision of the T&C’s shall be deemed to be waived except by express written consent executed by the party which is claimed to have waived the relevant provision.
· A provision of these T&C’s which can, and is intended to, operate after the T&C’s terminate or expires remains effective after termination or expiry.
· If a provision or part of a provision of the T&C’s is held invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, then such provision or part, as the case may be, shall be deemed to be severed from the T&C’s and the agreement shall otherwise remain in full force.
The following actions are at Format Copier’s disposal to execute on at any time in its sole discretion and without any warning or prior notice to user of the site:
· Delete or suspend your account which may include restricting all access to the site or any of your personal data.
· Should we delete your account we have the right to delete all of your personal and non-personal data that is store on our site or servers.
· Remove, change delete or add to any content that is on our site.
1. Customer Order Amendments & Changes
The Company does not accept responsibility for the accuracy of orders and it is advised as the user that you double check all orders before finalising your transaction. During peak periods order changes are not permitted due to the increase in demand, limited availability of products as well as the high volume of orders being processed.
2. Product or Service Availability
All the products or Services listed on the Website by the Company are subject to availability. The Company will endeavour to ensure the accuracy of all quantities listed online are true and accurate, however, the Company will not be liable for any Services that are not available at your time of purchase.
We reserve the right to terminate or cancel orders in the event of a Website malfunction, technical disturbance (including hacking) or incorrect priding display. In the event this may occur you will be contacted by the company and a refund provided within a reasonable time by the Company.
We reserve the right to change our pricing or discount offering at any time as well as modify or discontinue the service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any given time. We shall not be held liable to you or any third party for any modifications, price changes, discontinuance or suspension of the service.
Format Copier reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to block customers or users from specific IP addresses from accessing Format Copier’s Site, products and/or services.
3. Returns & Exchange Policy
Format Painter may offer a trial for a limited time whereby the Company does not charge and the service or product may be trialed before committing to a purchase.
Once a purchase is made, the Company does not provide refunds and does accept responsibility for incorrectly purchased services or products and will not provide a refund in these circumstances unless it does so in its absolute discretion.
6. Promotions & Discounts
The Company will from time to time distribute promotions or discount codes. These may be announced via social media, emails or affiliates of the Company. Once a promotion, sale or discount code period has ended under no circumstances will the Company extend this offer.
It is the responsibility of the Customer to apply any received and known discount code or promotion to their order at the time of purchase and the Company is not liable or obligated to apply any discount codes retrospectively once an order has been placed.
7. Limitation of Liability
Use of this Website constitutes an agreement that you do so at your own risk. We limited our liability where and to the extent we are entitled to do so under the applicable law. Neither we, nor any of our affiliates, officers or directors, agents or any other party involved in the creation of this Website will be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages that results from the use of, or inability to use, the materials on the Website. This includes but is not limited to damages caused by viruses or any incorrectness in the information provided on the Website, or the performances of the products or services, even in the event we have been advised of the possibility of any such damages.
You must take your own precautions to ensure that your use of the Website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference or damage to any device you may be on and its associated computer systems in connection with your use of this Website or any linked websites.
It is your responsibility to not misuse our systems or this Website in any way. Specifically, you must not hack into, circumvent security or otherwise disrupt the operations of our Website; nor undertake any activity that will place any burden on our systems.
By using this Site and agreeing to our Terms you agree to indemnify us and our respective offices, employees and agents against all actions, claims and demands which may be made against us arising from your use of the Site or failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
8. Intellectual Property
Any material featured or displayed on the Website (unless otherwise stated) is owned by us. We provide you with the authorisations to use, view, play, print and download documents or software, audio and video found on the Website for personal, informational and non-commercial purposes only. The material constitutes intellectual property of the Company and must not be misused for any purposes not permitted without prior written consent by us. Additionally, except as permitted by applicable law you may not modify any material provided by this Website and you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative work from, transfer or sell and information or work contained on this Website.
You are ultimately responsible for obtaining permissions before reusing any of the material provided and made available by this Website. The use of any such material on any other Website is prohibited and you will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from material found on this Website.
You acknowledge that you are expressly prohibit from using any part of the Website without the written consent of the company. You may not use, copy reproduce, republish, upload, post, distribute or modify any material (including our code or software) on our Website, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of material on the Website without our prior content.
9. Restricted Use
You are provided access to this Website through you use of the Website; however, unless agreed in writing by us your use of this Website is only for your personal use. You are authorised to print a copy of any information contained on this Website for your personal use; unless such printing is expressly prohibited by us. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not without our written permission on sell information obtained from this Website.
use of this Website constitutes acknowledgement that you have read, understood and accepted the terms pertained in this document.
We are committed to preserving the privacy of our Website users and will ensure that all persona information collected will be kept secure and in accordance with any applicable privacy laws. Your use of this Website provides us with your agreeance to provide certain personal information necessary to utilise the Website to its full capability and our legitimate business purposes.
11. Website Store
As a user and/or consumer of this Website and its associated products and services you acknowledge that the items which are advertised or displayed on the Website may not be available to purchase at the time you access the Website. All prices on the Website are inclusive of the applicable Goods and Services Tax (GST). Upon delivery of any such goods from the Website the risk or loss for the products or services purchased by you pass onto you as the consumer and any applicable laws thereafter apply.
12. User Comments, Submissions & Feedback
In the event any user of this Website decides to (with or without request) provide us with creative ideas, proposals, suggestions, plans or materials in any form, you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium this material. You agree that the Company is under no obligation to maintain this material in confidence, pay compensation for or respond to any of this provided material.
It is at the discretion of the Company to monitor, edit or remove any content that we determine unlawful, offensive, threatening, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violated any party’s intellectual property or these Terms.
13. General Terms
In the event any part of the Agreement is held to unenforceable or illegal, you provide authorisation for the Company to amend or sever that part of the Agreement to ensure that the remaining parts of remain in full force and effect.
14. Contacting Format Copier
All enquires are to be directed to email@example.com.
Please note Format Copier is closed on all weekends and public holidays.
YOU ACKOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.